Wednesday, April 4, 2012

when life gives you lemons...



Make lemon cupcakes! I asked you to vote a few weeks ago on my next cupcake and lemon was the winner, but when we got home from Texas Claire and I both got pretty sick so I wanted to wait until we were both healthy before baking anything in my germy house. Now that we're better and my kitchen is germ free I decided to whip up a batch of lemon mini cupcakes. After baking 72 minis I had enough batter left over to make 5 normal sized cupcakes. I posted a giveaway on my facebook page and gave away 4 cupcakes to the winners, and had one left over for me and Claire to share. The minis went so fast I didn't even have time to take pictures! I did think to take a picture of my last lemon cupcake though, right before enjoying its sweet lemony goodness :-)


lemon cupcake
w/ lemon buttercream frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment