Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter High Hats

peanut butter high hat
I know I just did a chocolate peanut butter cupcake, but a friend of mine ordered a batch of peanut butter high hats for a Mary Kay shindig she's going to this Tuesday so I'm doing it again. Can you ever really have too much chocolate and peanut butter? A peanut butter high hat, for those of you who are unfamiliar, is a yellow cupcake topped with peanut butter frosting dipped in melted chocolate (try not to drool on your keyboard!) The batch will yield about 60 cupcakes. 24 will be reserved for my friend, but the rest are on sale for $1 each and I will have them ready tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. If you didn't get to try one of my peanut butter cream-filled devil's food cupcakes, or you did and you want another cupcake, or you've NEVER tried one of my cupcakes (shame on you) and you're thinking now is the time...let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment