Monday, March 12, 2012

I gotta pocket gotta pocketful of cupcakes!


My chocolate peanut butter high hats were a huge hit today. Thanks to everyone who invested in my business by purchasing a cupcakes or two. I have had a lot of support these past couple weeks, but I would like to make a special shout out to my co-worker Wayne. He has come up with a very clever jingle for my cupcakes using Natasha Bedingfield's "Pocketful of Sunshine" that goes: I gotta pocket gotta pocketful of cupcakes...CUPCAKE ME AWAAAAY! It makes  me laugh every time he sings it. If I ever open up a store he is the first person I would ask to work with me:-)
chocolate peanut butter high hats

photos courtesy of Kaitlyn Holman

Stay posted for my next cupcake adventure, and don't forget to follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/rtillsoncupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment