Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let's Get it Started!

In the past few months I have developed an undeniable love for baking cupcakes! It all started when my friends Randy & Heather bought me a cupcake book and frosting kit for Christmas. Since then I have been baking cupcakes for any and every occasion.

Anniversary Cupcakes
chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting

Superbowl Cupcakes
boston cream cupcakes & lime margarita cupcakes




Valentine's Day Cupcakes
chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream(left)
creamy chocolate frosting w/fresh raspberries(right)

Just For Fun Cupcakes
peanut butter high hats
vanilla cupcakes for 2 with oreo buttercream

And, of course, birthday cupcakes!
orange soda cupcakes with orange vanilla buttercream

I'm sure my friends love all of my cupcake posts on facebook, and I know my co-workers love all the extra cupcakes I bring into work, but it is time for my cupcakes to have their very own blog. I know it's not polite to toot your own horn, but darn it my cupcakes are just that good!

My short term goal is to experiment with new flavors and designs, take a decorating class so I can learn how to make frosting flowers and possibly learn to work with fondant and gum paste, and, most of all, have fun! Long term I would love for this to turn into more than just a hobby. So, if you want some tasty cupcakes made from scratch for a birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, or just because you're craving some cupcakes...let me know! I would love the opportunity to develop my skills and build my business.

Thanks for stopping by,
RyAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment