Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Officially in Business!

I sold my first cupcakes today! Thank you so much to everyone at Olive Garden who invested in my new business, and congratulations to Heather, David, Tara, Brooklyn, and Kaitlyn for winning my contest. Sorry I didn't clarify in my post that you needed to be in Bellingham to collect your prize, Kim & Chris. I'll work on finding a way to ship my cupcakes for future blog contests. I was a little nervous posting the picture of Bobby Flay's peanut butter cream-filled devil's food cupcakes. What if mine didn't look as mouthwatering? I'm happy to report they turned out great. I even received a "this is the best cupcake I've ever had!" compliment, and booked a party (but shhhhh....it's a surprise!) I think it's safe to say that today was a huge success. I can't wait to see where this new business "cupcakes me away!"

photos courtesy of Kaitlyn Holman


No comments:

Post a Comment